Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sad Day!

I am a celebrity junkie. I love all the new gossip. I can't help myself. Today is a sad day for the hollywood world. And for us who loved Heath Ledger are saddened to hear of his death. I really liked him. Not that I seen all of his movies, but he did some that I really liked, so in rememberance........

10 Things I loved about you


1. 10 Things I hate about you (My Favorite)


2. A Knights Tale

3. The Patriot

4. You were good looking

5. Loved the accent

6. Have a beautiful daughter

7. Seemed very genuine

8. Good Looking

9. Great smile

10. Did I mention Good looking

8 comments:

stephanie said...

i was going to post about good looking heath too, i was sad to hear about him, i just watched 10 things i hate about you on tv 2 nights ago and was thinking how cute he was and when he was going to make another movie :(

Sassy said...

I was so sad and shocked to hear about him tonight when Dad called me. My favorite was A KNIGHT'S TALE, just because it was so very fun to watch. These young lives taken from us way too soon, I don't understand...
How devastating for his little daughter, and at such a young little age...
Very very very sad!!!!

HaYn Mama said...

OMG!! I didn't know he died. I need to check the news. I am so saddened. I love him in most of his movies!

Anyways, I'm totally on vox.com now so here's my new blog address. . . .
noeluvspiko.vox.com

Coree Adams said...

hahahaha SO SAD but I liked your post. The world will miss him that's for sure.

3 Men & a Lady said...

I can't believe it! I LOVED Heath Ledger. Good thing I still have my Heath Ledger poster from "A Knight's Tale"! Maybe I should put it back up on the back of my door like I did when I was in high school!!!!

✩Molly✩ said...

lol, Did you mention good looking? Okay so when I saw it on the news I broke down and cried... so sad. He is Joe's age. It is just crazy to see how fragile life is, and that even though your doctor might prescribe you 5 medications, they could still kill you. scary.

Cedar said...

Just like everyone else, I first fell in love with him in A NIGHTS TALE! You just never know whats going on in someones life- He has the sexiest name too!!

Hollie said...

yea im glad to find out that someone else loved him as much as i did! i put some pics of his up on my myspace! it still just doesn't seem real. it makes you appreciate everyday that you have.