Thursday, January 31, 2008

A,B,C,D..........

My ABCs - I did this before, but this is a different one!

A attached or single: ATTACHED
B best friends: ADAM,VANESSA,MANDI,CEDAR,CARA,TIA (although I don't get to talk to them everyday, they are my bestfriends for life)
C cake or pie: CAKE WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
D day of choice: SATURDAY
E essential item: MT. DEW AND CHOCOLATE
F favorite color: RED
G gummy bears or worms: THE BEARS
H hometown: MESA
I indulgence(s): MT. DEW
J January or July: JULY CUZ IT'S MY B-DAY MONTH
K kids: 1 LITTLE GIRLIE
L life is incomplete without: ADAM & KARSYN AND OUR FAMILIES & THE GOSPEL
M marriage date: DECEMBER 17, 2005
N number of siblings: 1 OLDER SIS & 3 YOUNGER BRO'S
O oranges or apples: ORANGES
P phobias or fears: HAVING TO LIVE WITHOUT ADAM, BURIED ALIVE,PUBLIC SPEAKING
Q quotes: "IF YOU JUDGE OTHERS, YOU HAVE NO TIME TO LOVE THEM" MOTHER TERESA (i think that is how it goes, you get the idea)
R reasons to smile: ADAM & KARSYN
S season: FALL/WINTER
T tag three friends: MOM,STEPH,BRODY
U unknown fact about me: ADAM WAS MY FIRST "REAL" KISS AND I KISSED HIM
V very favorite store: TARGET!!! SCRAPBOOK ETC.,OLD NAVY,ANY STORE WITH CUTE GIRL CLOTHES FOR KARSYN
W worst habit: SODA,STAYING UP LATE
X x-ray or ultrasound: X-RAYS (although an ultra sound can be exciting, sometimes you don't get good news)
Y your favorite food: PIZZA,CHEESE AND POTATO CASSEROLE,ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE,CHICKEN ENCHILADAS,BEAN & CHEESE BURRITOS FROM FILIBERTOS
Z zodiac: CANCER

14 comments:

Sassy said...

I love these things, I learn so much about my kiddos, although on this one I think I knew it all...
I was tagged huh? I'll do it after school tonight.

stephanie said...

very interesting stuff! those are fun!

3 Men & a Lady said...

How fun to learn more about you! And you made me hungry thinking about Filiberto's bean & cheese burritos! Amen to those!

Kim said...

What a cute list. It is so much more fun to shop for our kids than you, I think. Have you mad your outfit yet? Check out my blog. Sorry i didn't call, you will understand when you read my blog.

HaYn Mama said...

That was so fun!!!! I love reading those lists! Mandi did a cute one at the beginning of this month that I loved too. Chocolate really is an essential.

krissy said...

That was a neat list- I think I love most of the same things. Mclaws potato cass. is the best!! Adam and Karson are so lucky to have you!

vanessa said...

i wish i could shop for cute little girl clothes!

Laurie said...

Loved reading this!! And I LOVE your background!!! Gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers!

Cassie and Chad said...

I love your cute ABC music! It is fun to read these "tags" to know more about a person. That Karsyn is such a cutie!

Melody B. said...

Is this a new background with the flowers? I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I so love your blog. One passion we share is Mt Dew and Chocolate!!And Olive Pizza....oddly you didn't mention that ;)
Always remember you are better than you think you are!
I love you
Krista

Christie said...

That was fun to read! I also like any store that has cute girl clothes! I could waste lots and time and money there.

Laurie said...

I have an award for you on my blog! :)

Cedar said...

I love the song- what a cute idea! Even after all these years I still love learning about you!